• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

KGMU 09 September $300 Cheeseburger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all -
Wondering if any of y’all would like to get together on Saturday, September 9th at KGMU (Greenville S.C. Downtown Airport).
This isn’t an official fly-in - it’s unorganized at best. Just an excuse to get out and fly and make some friends and see airplanes.
Also, not airplane-specific…fly your Cub or your G5.
I was thinking get there about 12 noon and have lunch at the restaurant on the field. It’s just off the South ramp. Airport diagram and menu attached.
I’m not taking RSVPs, but if you think you can go, please reply here with the number of people so I can give the restaurant and line folks a heads-up.
Hope to see you there!
Jimmy

Attachments

• IMG_0655.jpeg
    IMG_0655.jpeg
    316.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0654.jpeg
    IMG_0654.jpeg
    306.7 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back