• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Shoulder Inertial Reels for sale

MN_Flyer

Reaction score
I have a few shoulder reels with black belts available for sale. Asking $110 a piece with shipping included.

Attachments

NorthernAviation

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll take one. One of mine is a POS despite the best efforts of the OH shop. How would you like paid?

Thanks,
Jeff

Flying_Monkey

Reaction score
I think I’ll want 2 if you have them. I’m assuming they have whatever tags they need to be legal etc??

MN_Flyer

Reaction score
I think I’ll want 2 if you have them. I’m assuming they have whatever tags they need to be legal etc??
I think I should have two for you.... Let me check and then PM you once I am sure.
I am not sure exactly what tags are needed for installation, but they did come out of a flying plane. I will get you photos of the tags so that you know what exactly what you are getting.

Thanks!
Dan

ccarlson

Cherokee Driver
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am interested in two, if you still have some left?

Flying_Monkey

Reaction score
I think I should have two for you.... Let me check and then PM you once I am sure.
I am not sure exactly what tags are needed for installation, but they did come out of a flying plane. I will get you photos of the tags so that you know what exactly what you are getting.

Thanks!
Dan
Thanks!

MN_Flyer

Reaction score
I am interested in two, if you still have some left?
Might possibly have a couple more. I will let you know once I have a chance to look early next week. I know that one or two have sticky mechanisms, so only want to sell the ones that I would put in my own plane.

MN_Flyer

Reaction score
I THINK ALL ARE SPOKEN-FOR, but will reach out next week if I have any left. Thanks All!

Latest posts