• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Sheepskin Seat Covers

sbaldus

Reaction score
I have a full set of sheepskin seat covers that I would like to sell from my PA28-161 (Warrior II)

The previous owner installed, but they aren't my thing.
Wouldn't hurt if they were washed. One stain on the rear seat cover that likely will come out.

I can send pictures if interested. Make an offer.

buc721pr

Supporting Member
Reaction score
do you have the low back seats? and what color are they? I have a 74 warrior 151 with a gray interior.

Mark Johnson

sbaldus

Reaction score
do you have the low back seats? and what color are they? I have a 74 warrior 151 with a gray interior.

Mark Johnson
I have the high-back with the head rest. 1980

Like the photo, but nice quite this nice! :)

PA28.jpg

Last edited:

sbaldus

Reaction score
Do you still have the covers?
Sorry I haven't been on here for a while. Didn't see any interest and have been very busy. Too bad this site doesn't send an email when there is activity on a personal post.

If anyone has interest ... leave me a message.

Last edited:

one1bird

Reaction score
interested in covers please send price to me via private message

Rocketman90251

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi,
Do you still have the seat covers? Do you have the rear bench seat or two separate rear seats?
My 75 PA28-151 Warrior does not have head rests. Can the seats install without headrests? Can you post photos of your interior and the sheepskins?
Thx

Latest posts