• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Saratoga Seat rail Ipad mount?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arkvet

Reaction score
In my cherokee 180 I used the yoke mount for my ipad mini and I mounted it on the copilots yoke angled towards me. It worked well considering the limited options I had.

I've tried the yoke mount on my Saratoga and just don't care for it. On pilots side it makes me have to lean forward (I'm only 5'7")to see MP and I would prefer to just have a cleaner yoke anyway. I think there is plenty of room to have it mounted from a "stem" that either comes from my pilots seat bracket or the rail itself. I preferably want something that's tough but flexible where I can pull it over close if needed. Ideally something between my right leg and the throttle quadrant but not in the way of the flap handle.

The reason I'm asking for suggestions is the numerous mfg's and options out there for mounts. I was hoping that someone that has a similar mount could offer some help. My current mount is RAM so all I would need is the mount and "stem". I've got the part that holds the mini already.

Also, I have it in a lifeproof case and the glare is really bad. Are those glare reducing screen protectors any good? Suggestions there too?

Latest posts

Back