• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Recommend Trigg TT31 for FAA 2020 and EASA Mode S mandate

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heliguy

G-BXJD
Reaction score
Our King Mode C transponder recently packed in, in the last few Months.

So we decided to meet the new Mode S requirements with the Trigg TT31. It's a great piece of kit, really easy to use, light power usage and looks really great in the panel. For anybody looking to meet the mandate, I'm very happy with mine so I really recommend!

Note that I'm not afflicted with Trigg, just a very happy customer!

http://www.trig-avionics.com/tt31.html

ImageUploadedByPiper Forum1411262440.272224.jpg

Proud 1967 Piper Cherokee C 180 owner

Latest posts

Back