• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Powerflow and re-pitch

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am installing a powerflow exhaust on a 140. The engine is a 150hp (O320). The engine had a field overhaul just before my purchase with new cam, cylinders, pistons, etc. I do not plan on upgrading to 160hp in the near future. My static RPM is at the minimum (around 2275) at 1000DA temp 60degreesf (on the ground).These numbers are without the new exhaust. I was curious what others saw in performance increase. Has anyone had enough increase to re pitch the prop with the powerflow upgrade alone.
Thanks

Latest posts

Back