• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

portable Air Conditioner, folding bike, O2 system

Mighty Warrior

Reaction score
Hey I have a portable aircraft air conditioner. The kind you fill with ice and water and plug in. Its a 12 volt 34 Quart. Keeps you cool for a couple hours on a hot day. Paid 250 last year used 2x. Moved and not flying now:(
It's called a Porta Cool I think? $150

California folding bike you have to pick it up in boston area $150

Also have a sky OX two place O2 system missing one canula and regulator cheap to replace I have only used solo. cost $500 with bag sell $250

cathead

Reaction score
I am interested in the O2 system and the air conditioner. Can you email me at [email protected]. Can you send some pics of both? Thanks.

cathead

Reaction score
Also. could the air conditioner be this one Artic Air Portable Air Conditioner (30 qt., single fan, 12 volt)??

Riq

Reaction score
PM sent last night stating id take the ox and a/c setups.

Riq

Reaction score
Are you there?
You told me they were mine last week and I never heard back from you.........Get a little busy?

Riq

Reaction score
Well, this guy never got back to me.
Bummer cause I flew in OK all last week. It was hot...........

Latest posts