• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Please help - Carpet - (1986 PA28-181)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Golf-Foxtrot-Yankee

Reaction score
Hello all - I'd like opinion and feedback about which company is recommended for obtaining a carpet kit for my 1986 Piper Archer II.

I'm concerned with quality and ease of installation, in addition to the finished look and fit. I always believe you get what you pay for. Is foam backing recommended by those that have used these kits? What are the best attachment methods, etc....

SCS
Vantage Plane Plastics
Airtex
Tnwings

I'm concerned with ordering an "in stock" product from SCS as they list their PA28-161 carpet kit to be for a Cherokee 6 (http://www.scs-interiors.com/aerospace/piper/cherokee-pa-28/piper-pa28-161-carpet-kit.html) .... I hope that's just a misprint.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back