• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

pirep needed on Montague / Swissbike folding bikes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Dear all,

Currently we have two 20" Dahon folding bicycles to accompany us during our trips. Now I'm looking in somewhat more serious for biking. My eyes fell on the Montague / Swissbike folding cycles. Before taking the plunge, I need a pirep if those bikes (two of them) will fit in a Cherokee with the rear bench (no single seats).

Regards,

Markus

Latest posts

Back