• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Piper engraved key ring

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillB

Reaction score
After seeing my pilot buddy upon his return from OSH Air Venture, he showed me his key ring that was purchased from a Piper booth with his N-number engraved on the other side. He said it was around $7-$8.

Sadly I have yet to make it to Air Venture so I missed out on the opportunity. Any idea where I can purchase the exact replica online? Sorry - I didn't take pictures of it so hopefully somebody on here either has one or saw the booth to know what the heck I'm talking about. This is of course one of those things that is totally unnecessary, but it is a plane part specific to my plane therefore, it'd make me happy :D Besides, these days, its (pathetically) about the cost of one gallon of gas.

Latest posts

Back