• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

PA28 Wingtip NAV and Position Lighting and Strobe Light Power Supply

Statecb

N726BB
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All,

I have recently upgraded to LED wingtip nav and position lights on my PA28-236 Dakota and have the original equipment wingtip lights and strobe power supply. I don't want to insult anyone with a price for these items - I don't know what they are worth - so I will leave it up to you to make an offer if you are in need of any or all of the items. I just didn't want to throw them away if there is a need out there!

Everything worked when replaced, but I did see that one of the position light bulb receptacles is missing. I am not sure if that was a result of the removal or has always been that way - the other side receptacle is new within the last year as I had broken it when replacing the position light bulb - and then dropped the clear glass lens - so it is new also!!

If you have a need for any of the items make an offer. I would prefer to sell the whole lot...but I am mostly interested in filling a need and not my pocket book ;-)
IMG_20200620_123159.jpgIMG_20200620_123255.jpgIMG_20200620_123303.jpgIMG_20200620_123339.jpg

cathead

Reaction score
What is the model number on the strobe lights? Would you sell just the strobe bulbs?

Statecb

N726BB
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What is the model number on the strobe lights? Would you sell just the strobe bulbs?
I just responded to your message. See my question and let me know. Bulbs are yours for $0 - they are original to the 1986 airplane, just pay shipping.

cathead

Reaction score
Statecb, sent ya message reply. Its a done deal. I’ll take them.