• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

PA-32R-301T - Pilot Information Manual

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From memory but go to Pipers web site and find manuals. There is a document there that tells what the current number is for your airframe. It is “report VB10xx” then go to the site I referenced prior in this thread and type that number in the search. Your manual info should come up.

I went to Pipers website and found this:

Aircraft Technical Publishers (ATP) is the exclusive provider and distributor of electronic publications for Piper Aircraft. All Piper publications (Illustrated Parts Catalogs, Maintenance Manuals, Service Bulletins/Service Letters and ePOH’s) are available through ATP by visiting their website, by emailing [email protected] or by telephone: (US & Canada) 800.227.4610 or worldwide (+1) 415.330.9500.

I then went to ATP's site and found this:

upload_2019-12-8_8-42-14.png

Looks like the PA-32R-301T doc # is VB-1975 or VB-1647. Canadian version is VB-1697. Trouble is they want $202 for these. Anyone know where else to get these?

Hi, I can send you the POH of my
PA-32R-301T. It's built in 2000. I need your email adress and I will share it with you from my gdrive.
I also would like a PDF loadable copy and could pay you for it. In additional to foreflight, I like to have my manuals on my iBooks in my iPad.
Also, did you do a performance profile for your aircraft in foreflight?

Latest posts

Back