• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

PA-32R-301T - Pilot Information Manual

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am struggling to locate a .PDF copy of the Owner’s Manual, POH, or Pilot Information Manual as it is called on Piper’s website for my 2003 PA-32R-301T. Other than scanning the one in the plane, does anyone have a recommendations for locating one. I am looking to have a .PDF version saved in ForeFlight for quick reference. I have no issues purchasing it as well...just can’t locate one.

I have not yet contacted Piper directly, but that is my next move.

Thanks!

Mark

I googled and came up with this link (make sure to click on the correct download link): https://www.manualslib.com/download/1019301/Piper-Saratoga-Ii-Hp-Pa-32r-301.html
Hope this helps,
Chris

I saw this too, but it’s for a 301 not a 301t. I emailed pipers manual people and have received nothing. Fortunately I still have the paper one it is for an 82 and my aircraft is an 86. I can’t believe it’s so hard to get this stuff.

Appreciate the help but it was a 32 and not a 32R. They have a lot of stuff mislabeled on their site. I have found a lot of good stuff there though. The link is a VBI1070 and I need a VB1090 manual. It is the latest and greatest says Piper. I just can’t get the company Piper says is responsible for their publications to get back with me.

Hi Timmccall,
I have the exact aircraft and have searched as well. Never could find the PA32R-301T. Please post a link if you find one. I’ll do the same.
Thanks

Aeroval says no stock or availability. The 2000 has a different engine but I think the same wing and aerodynamics. Maybe close, but the electrical would be much different as well. Mine is the third to the last built in 86/87 which had alot of the newer technology. Ill keep looking.

Latest posts

Back