• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

PA-24 and TruTrak

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

astral

Comanche Driver
Reaction score
I'm trying to finalize plans on my panel upgrade path, so I emailed a couple manufactures questions about their products, STCs, and compatibility. I received this news from TruTrak and thought others might be interested.

Currently the G5 will not interface with the Trutrak but it is something we are working on and hope to have them compatible by around Oshkosh.

The PA-24 is high on the list and we WILL certify that airplane. We will probably make it the first airplane we certify in 2019.

Latest posts

Back