• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Newbie in Ft. Lauderdale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captkhaos

Reaction score
Hello All,
My name is Dan and I'm returning to flying after a long absence. I bought a Cessna 120 back in the 80's to train in. I loved that airplane. I'm hoping to buy something again soon and don't really have much money to spend. Anybody near Ft. Lauderdale want to partner in a Colt, Tri-Pacer, etc.? Anyway, I am a merchant marine engineer working in the Gulf of Mexico. I love anything mechanical (especially if it flies!) and can fix just about anything. I figure with the cost of fuel going up, federal regulations tightening up and my income NOT going up, I better get moving and buy something while I still can. It's a pleasure and an honor to be here among folks who have figured out a way to keep flying.

Latest posts

Back