• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

New PS Engineering Intercom

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sourdough44

Reaction score
After some debate I bought a new portable intercom, a PS Engineering 'Aero III' from mypilotstore.com. It's a bit smaller, lighter & flatter than my previous box.

I was also able to secure it in the flat area between the parking brake handle & the rudder trim, up from the floor a bit & out of the way of the flap handle. I used 'industrial strength' velcro from Home Depot. I then secured the wires with 'wire keepers' of sorts from Radio Shack. That includes an audio wire from my 696 & a power wire from the power port. Now all I have to deal with are the headset cord wires. I planned to take a picture but it didn't get it yet.

I guess you could call it an audio panel on a budget, so far I like it.

Latest posts

Back