• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

New Owner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all. My name is Bryan. I bought a 1974 Cherokee 140, N32052, on January 6th. I purchased it from Montgomery, NY and flew it down to Bartow, FL, where I have a hangar.

I am working through the initial squawk list right now, which is very slow going since I work all of the time and am not made of money. Little by little, its all getting done.

I paid my dues here and look forward to reading and conversing with you all. I have a ton to learn. I've been flying for 19 years. I'm a CFI/II, etc. Even though I am current as a CFI, I haven't signed off a student for a checkride in nearly 8 years. It's been a pretty slow decade as regards my involvement in aviation. I always knew that buying an airplane would open up the skies to me again, so here I am!

I am looking forward to this!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back