• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

New 32-300 what else whould I look for

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tlrussell

Reaction score
I have a plane in inspection right now. I am using SavvyMx service to manage the inspection and it is going great. Besides the normal inspection which took 10 hrs and $1100 dollars what else model specific should I look for. The inspection turned up 24 squawks 4 of which were airworthy. The conversion of the inspection to an annual will be $700 more. I have requested sb1006 and sb1244 and the fuel valve. I am very happy with Mike's service so far his people have been great and I highly recommended it. Any help here would be appreciated. The plane will be on the ground for at least another week awaiting a prop reseal.

Latest posts

Back