• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Need help redesigning my panel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JOHN41057

Reaction score
Hi Guys
I need help with designing my new panel. Just bought a 1984 Turbo Saratoga and had planed on the Aspen connected panel along with the program that would have allowed me to speak and change my G530s. Now with the Garmin upgrade the cross-fill does not work. So as this group has way more experience than me, how about a little design help. Money not a big issue, but no reason to reinvent the wheel.
I do want active traffic and SVT. So possible G600??? My two G530 are non-wass but upgradable. Also possible to go all electric ??? Your help and guidance would be appreciated and I have attached pictures of existing panel. This will include a new powder coated panel.
Regards
John

Instruments in panel starting with left side top row:

Davtron Clock, Airspeed, Horizon, Altimeter, VOR

2nd Row:

EDM 700 EGT\CHT, Turn Cor., HSI, Vertical Speed, Fuel Flow

Middle Radio Stack:

Top Left Side:

Garmin GMA340, Garmin 530, King KFC 150

Top Right Side:

Garmin GTX 327, Garmin 530, Garmin 330

Right Hand Side: