• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

N5730W PA28-140/160

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Fairly new to this forum. I obtained this aircraft from a hanger find down in the Columbus Ohio area. Spent two months prepping it and ferried it up to the North East Ohio. The plane had lost records. The FAA history showed last work recorded on the plane was in New York. It also was flown from New York to Columbus. I know New York is a big state and this is a shot in the dark. But I need to start somewhere to hopefully find a shop that worked on it and may still have records. It looks like it was well maintained up to the point it was parked. The last records I could find are from 2005. Love the forum. I have already learned a great deal about the aircraft and where to get parts.
Thanks
Tony

Latest posts

Back