• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Looking for a KLN94

TheDeuce

Reaction score
I'm looking to find a functional KLN94. I currently have an 89B installed, but knowing the history of the displays figure it is worth having a spare replacement for when it inevitably dies. Anyone have one they want to get rid of?

TheDeuce

Reaction score
I may be, do you happen to know the serial number/software load? I need to track down some info on which versions work with my installation.

How much do you want for it?

tripleg

Reaction score
It is 069-01034-0101 S/N 1170. SW Mod 01/02. Yellow tagged by Avionics Installations, Inc. on 5/28/14 when removed from N2530W. Includes mounting tray and back panel with connectors. Also includes KA92 Antenna (Yellow tagged on same date) as well as a dataport and data cable. The datacard is P/N 071-00163-0103. I'm asking $2000 for it.

TheDeuce

Reaction score
Okay, thanks for the info. That is probably more than I'm willing to spend, I'll probably stick with my 89B for now. Thank you.

warrior47321

Reaction score
I'm looking to find a functional KLN94. I currently have an 89B installed, but knowing the history of the displays figure it is worth having a spare replacement for when it inevitably dies. Anyone have one they want to get rid of?

I've got a KLN94 (p/n 069-01034-0102, s/n 21017, SW Mod 01/02) that was fully functional when removed to make room for a GNS430. It includes the tray, antenna, data card, and SanDisk USB data card programmer. I'd sell for $1200.

TheDeuce

Reaction score
I recently had a few unexpected "upgrades" come up, so to be honest I probably won't be spending any money on panel upgrades for a little bit. For the time being I think I'll have to stick with what I have in there.

Latest posts