• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Longest flight to date with my 28-180.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jpwamt

Reaction score
Well the wife and I decided to go to Nashville for new years. So new years eve we flew down to the john tune airport in right at 4 hrs. I highly recommend that airport if anyone is going there. They pulled our rental car behind the plane before we even got out. Our flight back to Fond du lac, wi was good too, had some decent ifr time for a while that gave way to clear skies as we got closer to Chicago. Also I guess everyone had the same idea to stop for gas in Burlington, Wi at 3.99/ gal. Just thought I talk about our trip a little

View attachment 1420262865580.jpg

View attachment 1420262882989.jpg

View attachment 1420262900124.jpg

View attachment 1420262916845.jpg

View attachment 1420262932317.jpg

Latest posts

Back