• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Just bought a Piper Twin Comanche

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skybrd

Reaction score
Hello group, I've owned 4 Pipers in the past and got my license in a Piper Tripacer over 40 years ago. It was a great plane to get my license and wasn't too expensive for a 3 striper in the USAF. Since then I had two other Tripacers and a Cherokee 140. Enjoyed each plane at their time. Recently got the urge to get my first twin engine plane. Found a decent Twin Comanche in Virginia. It was a long distant from home in California and ended up having the sales place deliver the Comanche to me. I've had my twin rating for years but never owned one. My Dad owned two Twin Comanches when he was active flying. I got my rating in one of his and have spend many hours with him flying it. I've got about 10 hours flying it and its been educational learning the differences of flying it and singles. I can't say I like it over singles just yet but hope over more time and experience will like it better. My name is Darrell and have over 3200 hours and learning every time I fly. :)

Latest posts

Back