• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Jobs that utilize travel in my Piper?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bgiles74

Reaction score
I love my job, but am considering making a change and wanted to know of any careers in sales that would allow me to travel during the day via my aircraft, and fly home most afternoons. Any ideas would be appreciated. Currently a Financial Advisor with a great company, but do not get the opportunity to fly in my aircraft often and love sales and client relationships..

Latest posts

Back