• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Ipad AIR PRO?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arkvet

Reaction score
This topic is probably a bit premature given this new ipad was just released a few days ago. I'm currently using an Ipad mini 3 and really like it but have considered going with the Air size on my yoke to give me a little more screen size. I really want two ipads anyway for redundancy.

Anyway, my reason for the post is that the initial reviews for this new model are pretty intriguing. The main thing that catches my eye are what should be major display improvements. The screen is supposed to be considerably brighter and have much less glare to the extent that they're claiming it's very easy to view out in bright sunlight.

If the reviews are true then I'm going to have to order one of these. My main complaint about my Ipad mini 3 is the screen glare in bright daylight. I keep it tilted down as much as possible to reduce the sun angle and it's fine but less glare would definitely be better.

Whenever anyone has a PIREP please post:)

Latest posts

Back