• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Introduction to group (KMYF)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JOHN41057

Reaction score
Hi
Been out of flying for past 23 years as we had the choice of putting kid back or selling plane. I have a little over 200 hours all in a 1980 PA32-301T and I am instrument rated. My wife also has her private license as well. Last child (son) leaves in June for the USAFA in Colorado (amazing what throwing a very fast baseball can do for your education choices), we are in escrow on a 1984 PA32-301T. I picked the 1984 Saratoga as this was built with a 49 wide and 49 high living space and I am 6'4" and a big man. Lucky for me wife is only 105 lbs wet. Plane is in Michigan waiting for engine rebuild from Victor aviation. Then we will bring to San Diego and update panel. Was going to do so in Michigan but with the new Garmin update my G530s will not work with the connected cockpit I had wanted to install, so I will wait to see how it all works out. I am looking forward to learning from all the bright minds on this forum.
Regards
John

Latest posts

Back