• Become a Subscribing Member today!

PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots with over 1,500+ active members.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• Swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts.
    • We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more.
    • In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Become a Subscribing Member and access PiperForum.com in full!

Subscribe Now

Intransit Light

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I know there are a bunch of threads in regards to this here and I have read through most of them but am having a slightly different problem.

Replaced the power pack 2 months ago, took off the first time after replacement, all was good, flew for 15 minutes, did a touch and go, flew 10 minutes, another touch and go. On climb, the transition light stayed on, it tripped the breaker, reset and gear came up. Flight two days later, it tripped again on climb, reset, brought it up. Flew it to my AME, did the same thing, initially thought it might be a pressure switch, checked, it appears to be good, seems to be a leak, might be internal to the pump, anyone have this happen?

Latest posts

Back