• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Intermittent communication issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I recently started to experience comm issues where our voices are not heard in the headset while on the radio, I don’t hear myself when talking, I have to speak louder and with more force to open the mic to talk to the passenger.
This happens on both radios. It seems if I flip radios it’s better at first but I end up going back and forth. ATC had difficulty hearing us at times as well.
Any ideas where or how to start?
Kma 20 audio panel
Narco 150
Apollo GX 60
PM 1000 intercom

Latest posts

Back