• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

I'm cold again!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glend

Reaction score
A while back I was getting cold air coming up from the area of the flap handle. Someone on the forum suggested I check the seal on my door and sure enough the seal was bad causing a vacuum affect drawing the cold air up the flap handle. I purchased a new door seal from Brown's and that solved the problem 99%. Today I was flying with the outside temperature in the 20s. No cold air coming from the flap handle but there was definitely now cold air blowing on the back of our necks. Any idea where I should start looking? Aircraft is a PA 28 140. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back