• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

ICAO flight plan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TEG916

Reaction score
Foreflight now allows you to file your flight plan, edit it after it is filed, even activate and close your flight plan right from your Ipad. To do this though, you must file using the ICAO flight plan format.

Where is a good resource for learning about all of the codes in the form? I fly an airgcraft with a G430W, and I also fly one with the G1000. I was able to find this matrix from garmin.

https://static.garmincdn.com/apps/f...lans/Garmin_ICAO_Flight_Plan_Information.xlsx

For ICAO equipment, I have selected:
B-LPV
D-DME
G-GNSS
R-PBN approved
S-(VOR, VHF RTF, ILS)
Y- VHF 88.3 kHz spacing

For ICAO equipment I have selected:
S-Mode S ID and alt

Wake turbulence is light

ICAO PBN I have selected:
A1, B2, C2, D2, L1, O2, S1, and S2.

I would like to read up on hese to make sure I have the correct items selected.

Latest posts

Back