• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Hudson VFR exclusión picture heavy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gusve

Reaction score
The Labor Day weekend I planned to fly down the Hudson VFR exclusión. I went to the FAA website the day prior and took the course. Is really not hard and the weather also cooperated for my trip. The only thing that was not as planned was during the flight La Guardia told me to climb to 2,000 ft and contact approach instead of the VFR altitude I was flying (900 ft). Traffic is a little heavy but manageable. Have to watch for helicopters but you will get rewarded with a close up view of New York skyline like you never seen before. Imagine flying lower than the new World Trade Center(Called Freedom Tower). Feel free to ask me questions.

View attachment 1442287864848.jpg

View attachment 1442287932251.jpg

View attachment 1442287956987.jpg

Latest posts

Back