• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Holy crap, easy annual, right

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alexcomanche180

Reaction score
This year tough I was getting a really easy annual so I decide to go ahead and kill the landing gear ad 100 hrs earlier, boy glad I did it found bunch of hidden problems, got landing gear overhauled, all bushings,push rods, bearings, bolts, washers, conduits etc are new, guess my motor is the only thing we don't touch other than service it with the ridiculous priced oil, Rather spend the money than have a belly run, this month we have 2 at my airport, one was a Malibu and the other a Money both due to maintenance not looking to be number three, then we found the leak on cylinder 1 very much creating a sand blasting spot on a perfect compression cylinder so new cylinder and new gaskets on all 4, fs450 is installed, all say and done pretty close to 10k easy annual SUUUUURE.
Mat at comanche gear sure is great help for comanche owners and a pleasure to do business with.

Latest posts

Back