• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Help in Huntsville, AL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So, I've found my "dream" airplane, a 1978 Piper Warrior 2 and am in the final stages of the purchase journey. My conundrum is I need to fly it from Hazel Green Airport to Albertville Airport and back for the prebuy. Since I've not flown much in the last 29 years and am buying this airplane to use for my journey back, I need a Warrior pilot. I don't know many folks here in the pilot community because I've not been flying and of course, COVID. The ones I do know are all Cessna folks (go figure!). Finding an instructor that is available for that length of time is hard.

Help! Anybody with 10+ hours (required by the owner's insurance) of Piper Warrior time available for a couple of flights in a very nice airplane with a grateful pile of rust?

Latest posts

Back