• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Hello From North Carolina ..KEXX!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

N9720J

Reaction score
Hello Cloud cruisers,,,,,

Very glad to see a place where fellow Piper owners can share ideas, flights , information, Pics and so on .. I love it .. I am a Private Pilot started flying in 2001 and I am part owner with my Best friend,, I had gotten him into flying 1.5 years ago and he is a new Private Pilot ..We bought a 1967 Cherokee 180 c and we just love it .. We fly out for Lexington NC Kexx,, and just go where the wind blows lol ..

We do not know very much about aircraft ownership and we are learning... Looks like many ppl here would . lol .. It would be neat to find Piper owners on the East Coast to meet up with and fly around .. Anyone willing to do so just send me a Pm or reply in post .. Many places in Nc to fly around to. Great views here also ..

I seen a few pics of panel replacements and this is something I would like to do to our Cherokee ,, The paint is very nice ,, But the interior is outdated ,, Still in great shape ,, just outdated, The panel I would love to make it have a newer look ,,but that cost a lil bit o money!! If anyone knows of a place that will do custom panels on east cost would be great to see what the cost is ..

thanks for building a forum !

20140729_144903.jpg

20140405_172409.jpg

20140405_172428.jpg

20140405_172516.jpg

Latest posts

Back