• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Greetings!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WebRuss

Reaction score
Hello All!

A quick introduction is in order

Recently relocated to Ocala, FL and got the itch again after many (20+) years away and decided to go for it and get my license and fly. Purchased a 1968 Cherokee 180 D in which I am now training. (pic included)

I've forgotten more than I know about flying so I am hoping to engage with y'all in this forum to glean tidbits of wisdom and advice as I take this exciting and occasionally frustrating journey to becoming a private pilot. I have lots of questions about flying and craft maintenance.

Regards
Russ

I've included a pic of my craft from a trip to Cedar Key in FL.
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/bejjwumlqh06pi2/IMG_20130609_151845_718.jpg

IMG_20130609_151845_718.jpg

Latest posts

Back