• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Glide ratio for PA 28-235?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bgiles74

Reaction score
Anybody know the glide ratio of a Cherokee Pathfinder? Mine is a 1977 with the Hershey bar wing. I left my POH in the aircraft and my mechanic is currently performing my annual about an hours drive away. Now that Foreflight lets you input glide ratios, checklist, etc... Figured if I can't fly for a few weeks, I might as well configure my Foreflight. 😊

Latest posts

Back