• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

V Speeds for a PA28-235 C

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I'm trying to put together sheet of V speeds for my soon to arrive 235. The "Owners Handbook" is rather lacking in some of the detail found in later POH's. Nevertheless, I've manages to put together these numbers, which are for max weight unless indicated otherwise. There are a few missing numbers and I hope the community can help me fill in the blanks:

V Speeds PA-28-235 Pathfinder
Vr - Rotate60-65 MPH
Vx - Best Angle90 MPH
Vy - Best Rate100 MPH
Vfe - Flaps Ext115 MPH
Vno - Max Cruise164 MPH
Va - Max Wt138 MPH
Va - Min Wt???
Vne - Never Exceed197 MPH
Vs - Stall Clean70 MPH
Vso - Stall Dirty60 MPH
Vg - Best Glide95 MPH