• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Garmin GTX 320A Transponder

Unit74

Reaction score
Fresh yellow tag. Pulled for GTX345 install. Tray, connector and unit included.

$400 shipped to your door. Will upload pics when I can get to a wifi. PM me.

image.jpg

Last edited:

TheDoc

Reaction score
From the front picture the label looks like it says GTX-320A or are my eyes just getting old?

Unit74

Reaction score
From the front picture the label looks like it says GTX-320A or are my eyes just getting old?
Awe crumbs. Your right. I pulled a 340 too for a PMA450 and got my wires crossed.

It is a 320A.

Thanks for the correct Doc. :oops:

Charley

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
That's a good deal.

I unloaded a serviceable KT 76A on eBay not long ago for $450.

Unit74

Reaction score
eBay is my next stop. I hate paying their highway robbery fees, but they do have a large audience.

Charley

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
eBay is my next stop. I hate paying their highway robbery fees, but they do have a large audience.

In my experience Barnstormers is equal to, or better than eBay for buying and selling aircraft parts.

On Barnstormers they don't charge a commission on sales. But I do give them maybe a $10 donation if I post an advert and it results in a sale.

The nice thing about Barnstormers is that the seller and prospective buyer can contact one another by telephone, email, or text. All the contact information is included in the ad.

However eBay tries real hard to prevent communication between buyers and sellers, except through eBay itself. I don't like that. Sometimes a real live telephone conversation is best to discuss the specs on an item and the terms of the sale.

Sorry to say I hardly ever look at a Trade A Plane anymore. Maybe once or twice a year my brother tosses one my way.

Last edited:

Latest posts