• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

For Sale Gallagher Aviation Oshkosh Sales - Whelen Lights, BatteryMinder, SwitcheOn

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
If you are at Oshkosh this year, we will be in Hangar B, booth 2136 and 2137. We have an excellent inventory of Whelen Aerospace Technologies (WAT) LED and HID lighting. In addition to WAT products, we also have SwitcheOn remote power switches, and BatteryMinder battery maintainers. If you can’t make it, that’s okay too and our website will have these promotions running too. Some of these promotions are good through Sunday, July 30th while some others run through Sunday, August 7th.

WAT is running a 10% off promotion on LED and HID lighting. That includes all LED beacon lights, the G3 LED landing and taxi lights, Orion LED wingtip and tail lights, and much more! Lights are on sale through Sunday, August 7th.
BatteryMinder is running a 10% off promotion on all models of its battery maintainers along with accessories. This is good through Sunday, August 7th.
SwitcheOn is running a 20% off promotion on its remote power switches and that promotion is good through Sunday, July 30th.
BrightLine pilot bas are running a 20% off promotion on all bags and accessories. If you order from the website I can’t ship them until after the show. This promotion is good through Sunday, July 30th too.
If you have questions about what you need for your aircraft, please email me. If you call, I’ll try to answer but if I don’t, please leave a voice mail and I’ll call you back.

[email protected] ← Email me
1-833-425-5288 ← Call/Text
513-401-6495 ← Call/Text/MMS

Oshkosh2022 (2).png

Latest posts

Back