• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

For Sale WAT G3 LED Landing Light Rebate Program (Mar 20-Apr 30)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Greetings Piper Owners,

I am excited to announce the Whelen Aerospace Technologies (WAT) G3 LED landing and taxi light rebate program. This program provides you a cash incentive to trade in older legacy LED landing and taxi lights for the WAT G3 LED landing and taxi lights in the PAR-36 and PAR-46 sizes. Rebates range from $50 on a PAR-36 size lamp (with the exception of Aero-Lites, which are $30) to $70 on a PAR-46 size lamp, as specified in the program details. The G3 is the best lamp on the market and it really outperforms some of these older LED landing and taxi lights you may have installed on your aircraft. It is a worthy upgrade and this really sweetens that value. The G3 PAR-36 comes in landing light version (spot light) and a flood light version (flood light), and I sell it for $299. The G3 PAR-46 version comes only as a landing light and I sell it for $399. Program details are attached and a link to my website is below. In a nutshell, buy them from Gallagher Aviation, complete and send in the rebate form along with your old lights, and get your cash rebate. This program runs from March 20, 2023 through April 30, 2023.

LED Landing, Taxi, and Recognition Lights <-- Link to website
[email protected] <-- Email me
1-833-425-5288 <-- Call me

WAT-PARMETHEUS-G3-REBATE-300x600_r01.jpg

Attachments

• WAT_Trade-In_Trade-Up_WebL.pdf
    747 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back