• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

For Sale WAT 10% Off Oshkosh Promo Through August 7th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Piper friends,

If you are coming to Oshkosh, I will be in Hangar B, booth 2137 with SwitcheOn, and WAT LED and HID lighting.

WAT is running a 10% off promotion on LED and HID lighting. That includes all LED beacon lights, the new G3 PAR-36 LED landing and taxi lights, the new G3 PAR-46 landing light, LED wingtip lights, LED tail lights, an more! If you have questions about what you need for your aircraft, please email me. If you call, I'll try to answer but if I don't, please leave a voice mail and I'll call you back.

If you can't make the show, we are running the promotion on my website at:
Whelen Aircraft Lighting.
[email protected] <-- Email me
1-833-425-5288 <-- call me
Oshkosh2022 (2).png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back