• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Foreflight connection possible to Garmin 430?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jschaible

N2824D
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to upload flight plans from Foreflight (iPad) via Bluetooth connection provided by my GTX345 transponder to a Garmin 430?

I've watched some youtube videos which make it seem simple, while others seem to indicate that you need additional intermediary software. My iPad can "see" and connect to the GTX345 bluetooth connection; but my Foreflight application doesn't show the upload icon discussed in several of the youtube videos?

Thanks,
Jack

Latest posts

Back