• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Documentation needed 1964 140

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GV_Jerry

Reaction score
I am working on a 1964 Cherokee 140 donated to our non-profit organization. It has jump seats installed in the back which are not well documented and I don't have the documents that I need for the annual. Also, I am trying to document if it meets the requirements for the 2150 lb gross weight. I need a copy of the instructions for Piper Kit 756-962 and drawing 65599 to confirm that it is all legal. Piper will sell the drawing for $200, but will not provide the kit instructions without selling the complete kit which they don't have and I don't need.

Does anyone have these documents that they can copy for me?

I am also looking for a copy of kit 756-898 instructions as I would like to add toe brakes to the airplane. Is anyone parting out an airplane and might have the toe brake parts that they can sell me?

Jerry in Green Valley, AZ

Latest posts

Back