• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Dakota instrument spacing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DesertNomad

Reaction score
Can someone please tell me the center-to-center spacing on a standard Dakota panel from the AI to Altimeter and from the Altimeter to NAV indicator?

I think the latter is a bit tighter spacing.

My shop is working on a new panel to put a JPI830 to the left of the Turn Coordinator and it looks like they may have to slightly tighten the spacing on the other instruments to allow room for the JPI.

My plane is 400 miles away or I'd measure it myself.

Latest posts

Back