• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Custom Stainless Plug Holder

06CSaratoga

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Made this for a friend doing an annual. Everyone who laid eyes on it liked the design and the look. If enough interest, I can have more made, since the file has already been made, it would be easy to make more.

.060 Stainless
Holes are .770 (possibly going to 7/8)
With or without handle
With or without personalization
Made in the USA

If enough interest, I’d make the call to have more produced. I paid $120 for this one, pricing would come down with volume. I’d shoot for the plain Jane model to be around $80.

Just testing the waters to see if anyone would be interested. View attachment 26822View attachment 26823View attachment 26824

Pa32Pilot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just received my personalized stainless steel plug tray within days of having ordered it. The workmanship is fantastic; CNC cut, welded handle and base, non-skid rubber feet were a nice touch as well. It looks fantastic and functions perfectly, Ideal for those who work on their aircraft or as a vanity gift for someone else.

I paid the asking price for this item and received no compensation in return; just happy to promote a good product. Wishing you many more sales!

djpfinancial

N8094C
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Great product! It has personality And attitude! I like it!

Worth the $.

Dave

06CSaratoga

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glad you guys liked them as much as I like mine! Got to make some new friends on a personal level also, which is the best part of it all!!!

Latest posts