• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Bogert Copper Cables Upgrade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wxc4728

Good Company @ Memphis Airshow 70 PA-28-150
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the Bogert Battery Box STC but verified yesterday the cables from the box to the starter and other accessories are aluminum. I have been having issues starting the engine ie usually get 1/2 cycle of prop on first start attempt then I have to “massage” the Throttle to get a normal start. Has anyone had the same experience and installed the Bogert 03M Copper cable kit to fix it and what were your results? Pic below is of current cable attached to the starter.

Attachments

• IMG_6331.jpeg
    IMG_6331.jpeg
    504.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back