• Become a Subscribing Member today!

PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots with over 1,500+ active members.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• Swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts.
    • We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more.
    • In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Become a Subscribing Member and access PiperForum.com in full!

Subscribe Now

Blower Motor Replacement

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a 1978 Arrow III Turbo with AC. The AC works and given the trips back and Forth to Florida it is a nice to have when sitting on the ground. My Blower motor low stopped working, it was not used a lot anyway, but I am not sure if the High is as High as it should be. Does anyone have experience with replacing the motor or what the expectation is for the Velocity of the high setting. If you did replace it where did you source a new motor, from what I see it is pretty much a no frills electric motor and the real fun is getting the old one out and swapping the hamster wheel and other various riveted parts over.

Latest posts

Back