• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Best flying trip ever!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PilotPete

Reaction score
Just got back from island hopping around the Bahamas. Man, what a trip! Excellent weather, amazing food, beautiful people, and stunning scenery. Couldn't ask for more - well maybe some better diving!

Spent a few days in Freeport (Mistake#1), but hopped over to Marsh Harbour, Abacos and took the ferry over to Elbow Cay for the day.

Flew down to Long Island for a week and flew up the Exuma chain one day, landing at Staniel Cay. Didn't know there were so many shades of blue! We packed our folding bikes and dog carrier, so the whole famn damily toured the island for the afternoon.

Unfortunately, I had a GoPro in my hands the day before we arrived in BH, but decided not to jump into it without doing more research (Mistake#2). My wife captured these shots on her iPhone.

iPhone 138c.jpg

iPhone 239c.jpg

iPhone 363c.jpg

iPhone 430c.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back