• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Autocontrol III oscillation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a 1971 PA-28R-200 with an Autocontrol III. When on Omni, NAV, or heading mode it eventually turns/oscillates back and forth. In wing level mode it just kinda turns and doesn't correct. I've tried cleaning the plugs with contact cleaner, but I can't tell if that helped or not. I've seen online where there may be some trim pots I can adjust to get rid of the oscillation, but I can't find them. This is what my panel looks like, can anyone give me some pointers?

On a side note, my rudder pedal pad came off, can someone recommend the best glue to fix that? I'm just thinking regular old Gorilla Glue, but I'm not sure if it needs to be flexible or not. Thanks!

Attachments

• 20230709_104511.jpg
    20230709_104511.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back