• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Audio panel installation cost?! Wow... just wow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

galaxsat

Reaction score
So I have received quotes from 2 of the 3 shops I solicited to replace a KMA-24 with a PMA8000G. One is $2500, the other is $3040 (32 hours). I 'DIY' as much as I can, and I am plenty capable of this using a pre-built custom harness. My A&P has inspected my work and signed off a few things for me in the past, but he won't touch avionics work. Is there an A&P in Florida on this forum that might be willing to work with me?

Are there members that might have any avionics shop recommendations in Florida? The quotes I received were from the big boys. The smallest shop of the three has not responded. I will be doing ADS-B soon, as well. Obviously, I am leaving that one the pros, but I don't really have an issue with the quotes I got for that ($1800 / $1900).

Latest posts

Back